Sunday, January 12, 2014

For The Love of Brian

I love sports, well most sports. I love Brian, my husband.  He loves sports too. It's one of the few things we have in common. We both love the Red Sox. We love hockey, soccer and football. He'll even watch track and field with me. Truth be told he'll watch volleyball before I will and I'm a volleyball coach.

All that being said, I must really love this man because we are currently watching a dvr replay of bowling!  Yes, you read that right bowling.  Now my husband can bowl. I prefer the grannie, between your legs bowling and if I score over a 100, I've had a pretty good game. Watching middle aged men, in colorfull shirts, hucking a colored ball down hard wood, well its kinda like watching paint dry. Not the most exciting sport. In fact, the best part has been the commercial showing how they make the balls.

The things we do for love! I'll sit here until Brian has finished watching this yawn fest, or until he falls asleep in his chair and I can snag the remote.

No comments:

Post a Comment