Friday, August 10, 2012

Who goes to Walmart at ten pm?

Who goes to Walmart at ten pm? Well my sister and her boyfriend for starters. I had a very nice conversation with my sister for about 15 minutes. She did ask me if I was sick because I looked sick! Yes I'm sick because it's ten pm and I'm in the middle of Walmart when I should be in bed!

Lots of teenagers in the Walmart too. Apparently Walmart provides the perfect place to meet up with friends and hang out. I really don't think they need the electric carts, but hey it's not any different than bumper cars at the fair except you have a basket of groceries in the front!

I was at Walmart because of fleas!! I hate bugs of any kind and because the kids are pretty attached to the animals, and the seizure migraine warning cat is losing her hair, I thought it best to get something to get rid of the fleas! I also have a red ring two fingers wide around my left ankle. $80.00 later and every bug/flea repellant later I return home! Ready for battle, but only enough energy to put flea collars on the cats and bug spray on the kids and I. The fleas may have won the battle tonight, but tomorrow I win the war! (or my husband will because he'll be the one spraying all the pesticides while I go watch volleyball!

No comments:

Post a Comment