Thursday, February 19, 2015

Victoria's Secret Crazy

I hate going to Victoria's Ain't Got No Secrets, but they were having a sale and I needed some new undergarments. Really, who wears this stuff and who has money for this stuff? More importantly, I really don't want help shopping for my undergarments. As this week has been crazy already, I was hoping I could run in and buy a bra in peace! Of course nothing is that easy this week.

Please keep in mind that it is 20 degrees outside. I have on my winter jacket, wool pants, purple sneakers and due to the fuse blowing in my bathroom this morning, my hair is pulled back into a tiny pony tale. I assure you I am nothing special to look at in my present condition. Imagine my surprise when a young man came up to me and asked if I was one of the Angel's.  Really?! At first I thought he was working at Victoria's because he then asked if he could assist me in selecting my undergarments!  Then held up a pair of 14.50 thongs!

Why me!? Do I look like I wear those? I informed the "helpful" man that I was married with five kids and thongs really weren't my thing. Surprise,the man did not work there and really wasn't going away. I like comfortable and creepy man was making my shopping experience uncomfortable.  I am decidedly not one of Victoria's Angels because if I was someone would deliver these overpriced undergarments to my house where I wouldn't need to deal with creepy men! Creepy man then followed me over to the bras and tried to play guess my size. I'm not talking to this guy, hoping he'd go away, but again I can't catch a break this week. When I bent down to pick up a 36 D creepy guy gets really excited about my choice.  Then he has the nerve to say "Who would know that you were hiding all that under that coat!"

Okay that's enough! I grab my purchases and go up to the counter. When the lady asks if anyone helped me with my purchases I point to Mr. Creepy and said Boo Boo over there tried but he really couldn't handle it! Mr. Creepy then hollered back he likes feisty angels. At this point I just want to get the hell out of the store. The cashier then informed me that Mr. Creepy is a regular and tries those lines all the time. Hello, could you get him the hell out of the store? Can I get the hell out of the store? I did get a free tee shirt out of the experience but not without Mr. Creepy commenting that the shirt would look good on his floor.

Sorry Mr. Creepy it will be a cold day in hell before that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment