Sunday, November 18, 2012

New Kicks

I have a new pair of shoes! I love sneakers and in my younger days had quite the collection, but now a days I have to remember that there are five kids who also need shoes so, my sneaker habit has significantly declined. Lately, I've been having some aches and pains running that I don't normally have and when you spend $100 on sneakers, your husband demands that the sneakers get their full 500 miles before they're retired. Despite my husband's demand, I knew deep down that my old shoes wouldn't make the long haul thorough my attempt at marathon training so, I got flashy new ones for a neutral runner (like me).

It's not that I didn't like my old sneakers, but they were causing my knees and hips issues! Sneakers aren't suppose to do that so, I had to let my old sneakers down easy... they'll be kicking around as my daily kicks. I have high hopes that my new kicks will get me to the Flying Pig Marathon in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment